Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

The nexy 'quick' update ~ Our Collections



While still trying to figure out what to write on here, since we cover a lot on or Youtube Channel, I though I could continue to update you about what we did in the time we haven't posted on here.

And what we did was collect.

So at the beginning of January we decided it was time to shoot a new, more organized and also shorter, K-Pop Collection Video. First Lyza's & Maren's and then Gretas. I promise they are both worth watching them till the end. And if you do you could tell me in the comments which CDs you would like to own? Or which you do own.

If you shot a collection video yourself, or made a post about yours you could be a darling and link it to us because we love seeing other peoples collections!




Oh and for those of you who want to be able to read which CDs we do have! We also have a neat little list where you can see what we own, and what we already unboxed from the things we own. Isn't that handy? Just klick here!

And last but not least. We also filmed an Infinie Collection Video in which we show (nearly) everything we do own from Infinite. So if you are still not satisfied with eveything I linked you to. Have one last thing to look at.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9p8kaWD73-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's it for today. As mentioned before, if you have something you want me to talk about all you need to do is drop me a comment or message or anything on any of our social mediasides and while I can't promise to talk about it in a video I promise to at least talk about it in this blog post. Deal?

Eveyone have a great Sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen